Specialization: Migration law, administrative and civil law
Anna Koshulynska is an expert in legal support of foreigners and stateless persons in Ukraine. In particular: citizenship of Ukraine; immigration to Ukraine; registration and cancellation of a temporary / permanent residence permit; employment of foreigners, their registration; obtaining Ukrainian visa, obtaining a tax ID in Ukraine and documentation of Ukrainian citizens. Anna worked with more than 100 clients from all around the world: Australia, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland and others.
Anna Koshulynska joined the team of BK Partners in 2018.
“Law as a source of constitutional law of Ukraine: the concept and content of constitutional laws”;
“Collective agreement: parties and content”.
Ivan Franko Lviv National University, Law Faculty, Master of Laws
- Member of the Ukrainian bar Association
- Member of the “School of Practical Law” at the Ukrainian Catholic University
- Speaker of the II and III International Scientific Conference "Actual problems: economic, social, innovative, legal and humanitarian aspects"
- Legal support in the Community for orphans registration.
- Consulting the Orphan Care Centre