Specialty areas: corporate law; legal support for business; contract law; defending businesses against inspections; corporate compliance; labor disputes; land law, construction.
Olesia has 5 years of experience in the legal field and has been providing business support services (at all stages of business formation and development) for almost three years. Main areas of expertise: defining optimal legal form, tax system, drafting constituent documents for clients’ needs and “turnkey” business registration; legal support for business at all stages of its development. An expert on the new Law “On Limited and Additional Liability Companies”; successfully appealed the decisions of the tax authorities; resolved disputes between employees and employers; support and consulting during inspections by the authorities, in particular the State Labor Service; licensing.
Joined the Attorneys at Law “Bachynskyy & partners” in 2017. Prior to that, she was a legal adviser at bodies of State authority.
Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University
- Member of the Ukrainian Bar Association
- Participant of Western Ukrainian Corporate Law Forum
- Participant of "European Mechanism for the Protection of Human Rights" course
- Participant of Master's Program "Media Law"
- Author of publications in media on corporate law, land relations
- Provides pro bono consulting services at the Advisory Center at the Department of Agro-Industrial Development of Lviv Region State Administration