Specialization: Migration law, Administrative and Civil Law
Victoria is a specialist in migration law. She has extensive experience in legal assistance in acquisition of Ukrainian citizenship, obtaining temporary and permanent residence permits in Ukraine, an immigration permit to Ukraine, work permit for foreigners, registration and cancellation of foreigners` residence registration . Victoria also provided a visa support for foreigners who intend to visit Ukraine, and was involved in obtaining a tax ID in Ukraine. She joined the team of BK Partners in 2018.
Ivan Franko Lviv National University
Master of Laws
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Participant of the scientific program the School of American Law.
- Undergone a training course on the Criminal Process from Assistant Attorney General of Vermont, David Tartter
- Elaboration of the course program and practical tasks for the School of Young Lawyer at the Law Faculty of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
- Consulting the Orphan Care Centre