A permanent residence permit entitles a foreigner to reside and to travel freely into the territory of Ukraine for 10 years. The certificate holder is granted all the rights of Ukrainian citizens, with certain exceptions. In addition, a permanent residence permit is an integral document for acceptance into Ukrainian citizenship.
- Legal support for obtaining a permit for immigration to Ukraine
- Legal support for exchange of immigration permits for a residence permit in Ukraine
- Legal support for the exchange of a permit
- Legal support for revocation of a permit
- Legal assistance in obtaining a medical certificate for obtaining a permit to immigrate to Ukraine