Citizens of certain countries and stateless persons are required to obtain a visa to enter Ukraine. Depending on the purpose of the trip, there are three types of visas: a transit visa (type B), a short-term visa (type C), and a long-term visa (type D). We will advise you which visa you need and will help you prepare the necessary documents to obtain it. We will save you time and energy. Moreover, if you want to invite a citizen of another country to Ukraine, you need to prepare an invitation for a foreigner. In resolving this issue, we are also glad to assist you.

How we can be helpful:
  • Consulting on visa issues
  • Legal support for obtaining a visa to enter Ukraine
  • Preparing an invitation to obtain a short-term visa to enter Ukraine
  • Making a special invitation statement for Russian citizens

We will
call you