To protect the client`s interests as a party to a merger and acquisition contract, lawyers of the Attorneys at Law “Bachynskyy and Partners” carry out:
– a comprehensive analysis of all stages of contract in compliance with the law;
– evaluation of possible risks;
– development of a thorough plan to fulfil the necessary steps in contract implementation;
– support in the preparation of necessary documents and their legal assessment.
For each specific contract, an optimal structure is developed, where the following components are defined:
- Procedure for title transfer;
- Parties to a contract;
- Price (procedure for its determining and adjustment);
- Selection of taxation form for a created structure;
- Procedure of payment;
- Solving the issues concerning compliance with anti-trust laws and other regulatory restrictions;
- Possibility and procedure for concluding additional contracts;
- Rules for dispute resolution.